Back in 2015, after successfully hosting his own property on Airbnb in Earl’s Court, Tim Day, a Kensington based estate agent, quickly realised that a full-service operation that covers all lengths of stays is appealing to certain owners of properties that want a blend of utility/yield. The combination of Tim’s property experience, local knowledge, and hard work ethic enabled him to offer an end-to-end holiday let management service to property owners in Central London.
Loads of locations with many more on the way
Operational & channel management platform:
- Industry leading management system
- Direct booking platform
- Dynamic pricing software
- Cleaning management software
- Rapid onboarding
- 24/7 guest support
- Maintenance support
- Marketing on all the leading platforms
- Scalable linen/laundry solution
A fully managed holiday letting service:
- Style-lead property portfolio
- Exceptional photography
- Bespoke listings on carefully chosen platforms
- Thoroughly vet and screen all guests
- Impeccable cleaning standards
- Provide hotel quality linen and towels
- 24/7 guest and client communication
Founded with four clear objectives
To offer landlords/owners an alternative to long-term renting that will yield them lucrative returns.
To provide guests with a consistently high level of service.
Successful, sustainable growth strategy
In 2017 Air Manage Suffolk launched, offering marketing and management solutions to owners of properties across the Suffolk coastal area. Today, through a franchise partnership, Air Manage Suffolk is flourishing with 160 properties under management. This rapid growth has been achieved by utilising industry leading software and by establishing an in-house cleaning, laundry, and maintenance solution.